馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞

時間:2024-08-01 17:34:06 詩詞 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞

  (馨香一瓣)-When We Two Parted

馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞

  When we two parted

  昔日依依惜別,

  In silence and tears,

  淚流默默無言;

  Half broken-hearted

  離恨肝腸斷,

  To serve for years,

  此別又幾年。

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  冷頰向愕然,

  Colder thy kiss,

  一吻寒更添;

  Truly that hour foretold

  日后傷心事,

  Sorrow to this!

  此刻已預言。

  The dew of the morning

  朝起寒露重,

  Suck chill or my brow

  凜冽凝眉間

  It felt like the warning

  彼時已預告:

  Of what I feel now.

  悲傷在今天。

  Thy cows are all broken,

  山盟今安在?

  And light is thy fame;

  汝名何輕賤!

  I hear thy name spoken,

  吾聞汝名傳,

  And share in its shame.

  羞愧在人前。

  They name thee before me,

  聞汝名聲惡,

  A knell to mine ear;

  猶如聽喪鐘。

  A shudder comes o'er me

  不禁心怵惕

  Why wert thou so dear?

  往昔情太濃。

  Thy know not I knew thee

  誰知舊日情,

  who knew thee too well:

  斯人知太深。

  Long,Long shall I rue thee

  綿綿長懷恨,

  Too deeply to tell.

  盡在不言中。

  In secret we met

  昔日喜幽會,

  In silence I grieve

  今朝恨無聲。

  That thy heart could forget,

  舊情汝已忘,

  Thy spirit deceive.

  癡心遇薄幸。

  If I should meet thee

  多年惜別后,

  After long years,

  抑或再相逢,

  How should I greet thee ?

  相逢何所語?

  With silence and tears.

  淚流默無聲。

【馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞】相關文章:

馨香一瓣的經典散文11-02

留一瓣馨香只為你散文10-19

《玉米的馨香》閱讀答案06-25

素梅馨香散文08-22

經典的英漢互譯的語句大全08-29

懷里的馨香散文詩09-27

一瓣心香網絡散文11-05

心香一瓣再無寄散文08-04

花開滿樹,馨香滿懷散文07-12

折一瓣雪畫心詩歌11-24

人人狠狠综合99综合久久,欧美日韩国产精品中文,极品精品国产超清自在线,人人澡欧美一区
欧美视频一区二区 | 久久伊人精品青青草原日本 | 亚洲国产综合久久香蕉 | 亚洲日本成本人动漫 | 亚洲中文字幕在线停止 | 亚洲成AV人片在线观看豆 |